Are you travelling to Venice?
Do you want to explore this North-Italian city from a lavishing point of view?
Come and experience Venice from the iconic, lavishing, and plush chain of a luxury hotel in the city – Gritti Palace Hotel, Venice!
Nestled overlooking the Grand Canal in the heart of Venice, the world-famous Gritti Palace boasts some of Venice’s most lavishing hotels and Inns in the city. With its magnificent position; the hotel offers guests the most overwhelming and enthralling views of this lagoon city!
Right from the desert island of San Giorgio Maggiore to the landmarks of Punta Della Dogana, from Peggy Guggenheim Collection to Santa Maria Della Salute Basilica; you can see most of the must-see views and breathtaking natural vistas of the city from this palace hotel.
Synopsis Of Gritti Palace Hotel’s History
Dates back to 1475, this ancient and dignified palace-turned-luxury hotel is one of the most expensive and grand hotels of Venice to stay in. Providing an exceptional art culture and elegance of the rich Italian history; this palace hotel has been reassuringly intimate, accessible, and familiar to the guests and holidaymakers coming to Venice.
If you’re planning a Venice trip; do add Gritti Palace Hotel to your accommodation list! It is a perfectly peaceful retreat for those looking for a romantic and luxurious holiday in Venice. World-class arts, splendid architecture, delectable cuisines, and loads of water views, The Gritti Palace Hotel undoubtedly boasts the heart of the city of Venice.
The hotel itself is as beautiful, as charming, and as romantic as Venice is. The George Clooney styled luxury, the original artworks in the interior, the sumptuous rooms and suites, and of course the most delicious local cuisines – this luxurious palace hotel has an alluring hint of everything that a modern traveller can look forward to.
Why Should You Stay At the Gritti Palace Hotel?
- The rooms here are elegantly beautiful and breathtakingly charming, boasting traditional Venetian decors, antique furnishings, and glass chandeliers.
- Gritti Palace Hotel, Venice is located at the most dazzling and teeming stretch of the Grand Canal; overlooking Venice’s most beautiful church – Santa Maria Della Salute!
- The hotel is home to hundreds of precious vintage paintings and priceless artefacts which all together add to the beauty of this place.
- The palace’s intimate, socially-rich, and historic character and appearances have been restored in the hotel for providing guests with an illusion of 15th-century Venetian palazzo.
- From the courteous and friendly staff to 24-hour room service, bar, delicious foods, golf course, restaurant, and much more – this lavishing palace hotel has plenty of modern and classic amenities for you.
Rooms and suites, retaining the Venetian period splendour alongside the marble-clad bathrooms are filled with vintage paintings, precious antiques, frescoes, and fine-looking fabrics.