English Winery Day Trip Aboard the Belmond British Pullman
14th September 2023 – Departs London Victoria at 09:30 & Returns London Victoria at 20:00
Board the quintessentially British train to visit one of two glorious wineries, Balfour Winery or Herbert Hall Winery.
As you leave London Victoria, soak up every sumptuous detail of the vintage train on your outward journey as you enjoy a delicious brunch, before being transported by luxury coach to your chosen winery.
Balfour is a family run winery, it’s a serene, nature-rich space with wildflower meadows, ancient oak woodlands and apple orchards. The vineyards, planted on Wealden clay soils, are used for many of the company’s single-vineyard wines, including their flagship Balfour Brut Rosé.
Herbert Hall’s philosophy is comparable to those of the best champagne producers — they use fruit only from their own vineyards, selecting the best from individual plots to create site-specific wines expressive of terroir, vintage by vintage.
After relaxing and absorbing the idyllic surroundings at the winery, you’ll be welcomed back on to the train to enjoy a four course dinner on the way back to London.
- Round-trip travel aboard train
- Welcome sparkling Bellini
- Delicious three-course brunch on outward journey
- Visit to Herbert Hall Winery or Balfour Winery, including coach transfers, a tour of the estate and a wine tasting session
- Champagne reception back on board
- Sumptuous four-course dinner
- Wine to accompany the seasonal menu
Guide Price From £470 pp
[contact-form-7 id=”20838″ title=”Ultimate Page Enquiry”]