REALM OF GIANTS – 2 NIGHTS
3 Days / 2 Nights, from £2,290 per person
From the buzz of Belfast to the mystifying Giant’s Causeway, explore the highlights of Northern Ireland. Tours from Dublin aboard the luxurious Belmond Grand Hibernian are sure to capture your imagination.
Settle in to your elegant private cabin and anticipate an unforgettable journey. Each day brings a new adventure, with highlights including inspiring destinations, world-class cuisine and traditional entertainment as evening falls.
ITINERARY & TIMETABLE
Day 1 ::
- Depart Dublin Heuston station and relax with an indulgent Irish afternoon tea.
- Arrive in Belfast, and head off for a private, guided tour of The Titanic Experience, an award-winning attraction detailing the history of the ill-fated ocean liner.
- Return to the train and enjoy a leisurely dinner followed by the evening’s entertainment.
Day 2 ::
- Awake to a tempting breakfast as the beautiful countryside passes by.
- Disembark to visit the Giant’s Causeway, an astounding area of around 40,000 interlocking basalt columns.
- Take the opportunity to cross the exhilarating Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, joining the mainland to a small island off the coast.
- Visit the Old Bushmills Distillery to uncover the secrets behind the 400-year-old whiskey and enjoy a sample or two.
- A sumptuous dinner on board is complemented by a traditional local music performance in the Observation Car.
Day 3 ::
- Savour your last breakfast aboard as the train returns to Dublin, where you will disembark for your onward travel arrangements.
[jcol/] [jbox radius=”1″]