- Always plan a multi-centre holiday so that you can explore the art and culture-based cities, visit the beaches, lakes, and even the countryside locations. If you are a diehard foodie; do book culinary-themed tours and explore the food culture of Sicily and Tuscany.
- If you are in Italy for a tranquil break from your daily life, make sure to book a peaceful escape package with good fine food and wine service alongside the accommodation service in a hotel, overlooking the Chianti’s rolling hills.
- It must have top suites with spectacular panoramic views of Venice.
- It must boast a fine-dine option for both locale cuisines and drinks.
- The interior of the hotel must be enchanting and soothing.
- The location of the inn must be easily accessible from the entry points and famous places of the city.
- If you’re a shopaholic; make sure the hotel to be nestled in Venice’s most exclusive and popular shopping areas.
- Multi-lingual Staffs with well-mannered behaviour and responsiveness is a must for any hotel.
- It must have all the essential amenities including food on call, air conditioner, balcony, telephone, refrigerator, locker or safe in the room, and daily room service, etc.
- There must be a bar and smoking area for drinkers and smokers.
- All our rooms and suites should be as glamorous and as luxurious as the most graceful Italian abodes.
- The rooms and hotel decor must be an expression of the luxurious and exceptional Italian craftsmanship and architectural richness.
- There must be a perfection in every furnishing and interior decor of the rooms and suites.
- The rooms here are elegantly beautiful and breathtakingly charming, boasting traditional Venetian decors, antique furnishings, and glass chandeliers.
- Gritti Palace Hotel, Venice is located at the most dazzling and teeming stretch of the Grand Canal; overlooking Venice’s most beautiful church – Santa Maria Della Salute!
- The hotel is home to hundreds of precious vintage paintings and priceless artefacts which all together add to the beauty of this place.
- The palace’s intimate, socially-rich, and historic character and appearances have been restored in the hotel for providing guests with an illusion of 15th-century Venetian palazzo.
- From the courteous and friendly staff to 24-hour room service, bar, delicious foods, golf course, restaurant, and much more – this lavishing palace hotel has plenty of modern and classic amenities for you.
We had an amazing package booked with Rob to see Andrea Bocelli in Tuscany with 3 nights in Florence. Everything was planned with precision and first class. What really impressed is though was how Rob was able to help us when everything went wrong due to a prolonged summer storm. The concert was postponed to the evening of the day we were due to fly back and even though it was a Sunday, he was able to sort us out. He kept in constant contact with us any many other disappointed clients to make sure that everything could be re-arranged at the lowest extra cost possible for those who wanted to stay the extra day.
From our initial phone call Jade was efficient, friendly and professional. She listened carefully to our requirements and was then able to create the trip of a lifetime for us. From the Belmont Pullman at Victoria, to the Orient Express and on to Verona and our fabulous VIP opera experience at Carmen, not to mention the superb Hotel du Torri everything was of the highest standard and very well organized. This really was a trip of a lifetime and one that we will certainly never forget! Thank you Jade and Mulberry Travel!
Great to deal with from start to finish and managed to accommodate everything we wanted. Highly recommend!
From the moment we checked in at Victoria Station to the moment we flew home we could not ask for a better service that you provided. Our heartfelt thanks go to Rob and his team who made my wife's surprise birthday trip a magical moment in our lives. Once again thank you.
They went from infinity to beyond to give me a fantastic memorable holiday
Quick, efficient and thorough - what more do you want?
I wanted something special to celebrate my wife's 50th Birthday. I knew it had to be the Orient Express. I spoke to Jade, who was absolutely amazing. She discussed the route, where we were going to set off from. Jade booked us a wonderful hotel in Verona. Absolutely amazing. Jade walked me through everything, the whole process and also kept in touch to make sure everything was in place. On my return I received an email from Jade just checking everything had gone according to plan. I have to say choosing Mulberry Travel was the best decision I ever made and dealing with Jade was perfect. Thank you for making this special trip, just that extra special.
Jade at Mulberry Travel understood exactly the type of multi destination trip we wanted and she created a tailor made holiday itinerary encompassing everything we requested. The travel arrangements went exactly to plan with no hiccups and the hotels were excellent. We will definitely be asking her to organise our next big trip away. .
What an amazing trip on the Venice Simplon Orient Express to Venice. From the moment of check in at Victoria station to arrival back at London Gatwick, everything ran smoothly. Not a care about tickets, transport, passports, luggage, meals. And what utter luxury! A wonderful way to celebrate a special birthday.
My friend and I enjoyed a wonderful time on the Orient Express which exceeded our expectations in every way. The 3 night Venice stay arranged by Mulberry Travel was a perfect end to a memorable trip. Everything went as planned with faultless connections. The only disappointment was the weather on one day in Venice and we can’t point the finger at Mulberry for that! A magical experience will be had by anyone contemplating this sort of holiday.
Many thanks Rob for making all the arrangements for our recent visit to Venice everything went according to plan. The trip on the Venice Orient Express was a fantastic and memorable experience and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Venice Thanks again for your help and advice
Arrangements were well made. Unfortunate incident in that we were not met at the airport for sometime. Also, the transfer between hotel and station took us to the wrong one, but this was sorted and Rob has apologised and given us a generous refund and his sincere apologies We would recommend the travel company to family and friends and good value for money
Our trip to Venice and return on the Orient Express was superbly organised by Rob at Mulberry Travel. Everything ran like clockwork and the service from start to finish was first class.
My husband and I have just used Mulberry Travel for the very first time on a trip to Venice, returning on the Orient Express. The service which we received was impeccable, the staff went out of their way to accommodate us with travel, flights, water taxis, hotel arrangements, everything went to plan. We had the most wonderful time, particularly on the Orient Express. I would certainly recommend Mulberry Travel and will hopefully use them again in the very near future. A special thank you to Lee who resolved an issue with a great deal of patience and effort.
Excellent company to deal with nothing was to much trouble and I would definitely go with them again. Just a couple of points: If your travelling from the airport by water taxi then be prepared for a long walk with all your cases (between 10-15 minute) which is not to bad if your reasonable fit but a nightmare if you have trouble walking long distances. When you arrive at the drop off pier we had another walk (5 mins) to the hotel. It would have been nice if the hotel had its own pier, some of them do. Having said that the trip was excellent and the train was amazing.
Rob and the team at Mulberry Travel organised a birthday trip for my wife and I to Verona and returning on the Orient Express. They were very attentive to our needs and everything we requested was delivered beyond our expectations. From the flights to our hotel, excursions and restaurants, nothing was too much trouble. A pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend.
Would highly recommend Mulberry Travel. Very personal professional service. We dealt with Jade who handled our booking from start to finish. Everything ran like clockwork, we had regular updates and even an email whilst we were away to see how we were getting on. Many thanks for a seamless trip
Jade, we had an amazing holiday. The suite on the Orient Express was wonderful, and we were upgraded at the Cipriani. Thank you for organising everything so perfectly, I will certainly use your service again.
Everything went smoothly according to plan. All I could ask. Thanks
Our trip to Venice and back on The Orient Express should have taken place last November but due to illness had to be cancelled. Rob was very understanding and helped immensely by rescheduling our trip to this year. Everything went very smoothly and we really enjoyed it and would travel with them again as every one was very helpful especially Rob.
Mulberry travel were excellent to deal with - very knowledgeable and patient. Everything on the booking side went extremely smoothly.