From the land of modern art and history – the glamorous Rome to the splendour and colour of Venice, from the iconic and marvellous Florence and the old-fashioned Trulli homes of Puglia, from the liking Tower of Pisa to Naples, the busiest metropolitan city of the country; Italy is undoubtedly a motherland of year-long delights. As a holidaymaker, if you’re looking for a rich, memorable, and luxury holiday trip with your beloved or family or even friends should pay a visit to this land of modernism at least once! Iconic art treasures, charming and bustling towns, dazzling landscapes, friendly locals, and top-class cuisines; a well-planned Luxury Italian Holiday
could be the most memorable trip of your life! 5 Must-See Places In Italy Rome
– When you’re in Italy, don’t forget to visit Rome and head to the ancient Romanian glories including the Forum, the Colosseum, the Appian Way, the Pantheon, and the Palatine Hill! Venice
– Don’t you love to explore a city whose waterlines are actually the roads, the boats are the buses, and magic is everywhere? Venice should be a must-see place when you’re in Italy! Como
– The world-famous, bluish lake is itself a summer retreat for travellers visiting Italy. Stretched watered-down lagoon, the stunning views of palm trees and camellias, and the artfully set town; Como surely deserves a stopover when you’re in Italy. Milan
– The fashion and architect capital of Italy, Milan boasts a multi-ethnic international outlook, a vibrant food culture, and luxury hotels to suit all budgets. Visitors, travelling to Italy must plan a trip to Milan for exploring the fashion culture of the country. Florence
– Evince of the splendour of Italian Renaissance; Florence is a signpost of world architecture, various art museums, and painting and sculpture masterpieces. If you are planning a Luxury Italian Holiday
; do visit Florence! Plan A Luxury Holiday To Italy With These Tips
Breathtaking natural landscapes, world-famous artistic heritage, multi-ethnic culture, and a culinary essence that’s simply off the charts; Italy has everything that a modern traveller can look for. If you want to make the most of your Italy trip, here’re some tips to follow:
- Always plan a multi-centre holiday so that you can explore the art and culture-based cities, visit the beaches, lakes, and even the countryside locations. If you are a diehard foodie; do book culinary-themed tours and explore the food culture of Sicily and Tuscany.
- If you are in Italy for a tranquil break from your daily life, make sure to book a peaceful escape package with good fine food and wine service alongside the accommodation service in a hotel, overlooking the Chianti’s rolling hills.
For adventurous holidaymakers; exploring the ancient and long-standing caves in the city of Matera; Basilicata will be a good option. For a more luxurious experience, you can book hotels in shores of Lake Como!