Raffles Praslin, Seychelles
Cradled at the heart of the original Garden of Eden, the island of Praslin, are eighty-six architecturally exquisite villas ringed by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills. The ideal place to rediscover the luxury of spontaneity, Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is infused with Seychellois spirit and traditional Raffles service.
Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, sail, kayak, walk…or just do nothing at all. Raffles Praslin, Seychelles is the perfect place to escape the everyday, to explore your senses, and to reconnect – with yourself and those you love.
The adventurous can explore the mystic prehistoric forest of Vallée de Mai, the magical islands of Curieuse and La Digue, and the vibrant coral beds at the Curieuse National Marine Park. In fact, even the journey to the hotel is to experience glorious, abundant, surprising nature.
Dine in our Curieuse Seafood Restaurant, delight in the colourful themed evenings of Losean Restaurant, enjoy a Praslin Sling at the Pool Café & Bar, meet for drinks and beats in the Danzil Lounge Bar, or relax at the Takamaka Terrace for cocktails and stargazing.
Alternatively, unwind in the award winning Raffles Spa – the finest in the archipelago – taking your body, mind and spirit back to a state of pure relaxation. With ocean views from the treatment pavilions, and the very best pampering in the whole of Seychelles, our spa is a destination unto itself, famous the world over.
Only fifteen minutes by plane or helicopter from Mahé island (or a scenic fifty-five minutes by ferry), and a million miles from ordinary, Raffles is loved by those with an adventurous spirit and a taste for the very best.
Barefoot luxury in the heart of the Indian Ocean – pure nature, pure Seychelles, pure Raffles…
There are 86 villas designed in a contemporary style, each with a private plunge pool, balcony, outdoor pavilion and butler service available round-the-clock. They are among the most spacious in the Seychelles (at a minimum of 125 square meters) and are spread out across gentle slopes to provide the best views and privacy. You have the option of taking relaxing strolls through the resort or using our buggy service.
– Private plunge pool
– Large private terrace with sundeck chairs
– Outdoor sheltered pavilion with day bed and dining table
– Modern and elegant design
– Double walk-in closet
– Electronic safe
– Hypo-allergenic bedding on request
– Refrigerated private bars in-villa and outdoor
– Working desk
– Nespresso coffee machine and tea facilities
– Yoga mat
– Easel and sketch pad
– Spacious bathroom with natural daylight
– Separate toilet facilities with bidet bath
– Bath tub with a view
– Walk-in indoor shower
– Private outdoor rain shower
– Complimentary high speed internet connection, both wired and wireless
– 42-inch plasma television with satellite channels
– DVD player
– Plug-and-play facilities for MP3 players
– Bedside lighting control and service panel
– 24-hour in-villa dining
– 24-hour laundry and dry cleaning
– One hour pressing service
– In-villa spa treatment, yoga and Pilates sessions
– Baby sitting services
– Luxury car transfers
– Local excursions and trips
– Guided outdoor activities and water sports
– Raffles butler service
– Overnight shoeshine service
– International newspapers
– DVD library
– The Sugar Palm Club for children
– Non motorised water sports