- Hotel Belmond Miraflores Park
- Hotel Belmond Monasterio
- Hotel Belmond Rio Sagrado
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
Set in the fashionable Miraflores residencial district, where history and tradition go hand in hand with the beaches, entertainment and financial centres. Miraflores Park Hotel is approximately 40 minutes from Lima International Airport. It is surrounded by a park and with incredible ocean views.
Belmond Miraflores Park, located in one of the most vibrant districts of Lima, Miraflores, is an exclusive all-suite property that combines personalised service, exceptional dining and indulgent facilities to create the perfect base from which to explore or work.
Renowned for its unique ocean-front garden location, its superb spa and rooftop horizon pool overlooking the Pacific, it is the premier luxury hotel in Lima, designed with a contemporary and edgy feel.
82 suites with spectacular ocean views, top of the range in-room amenities and unique decor details designed with the utmost care to pamper and please guests.
Deluxe Suite with city view
Deluxe Suite with ocean view
Deluxe Suite with garden view
Junior Suite with ocean view (sauna)
Junior Suite with city view (sauna and Roman tub)
Mesa 18 by Toshiro, impeccably styled new-concept restaurant;
The Observatory Restaurant with spectacular ocean views serves breakfast buffet daily;
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Bar, a cozy lounge bar;
24 hour professional in-room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner or snacks.
Health and Fitness Centre;
Internet is available in all guest bedrooms;
Rooftop Infinity Swimming Pool;
Belmond Miraflores Park takes guests straight to the heart of all that’s best about Lima, heritage and contemporary metropolitan beat alike;
As an all-suite hotel it offers very spacious accommodations with sauna or large bathtubs to soak and relax;
Situated on the 11th floor, a fantastic horizon edge pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean will delight guests;
Framed by a beautiful garden, Mesa 18 offers cutting-edge culinary techniques and artful presentation that make it one of the hottest dining spots in Lima;
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Bar: the typical English and intimate setting makes it the ideal place for after work gatherings of pre and post dinner cocktails;
Superb Zest Spa, the ideal way to relax after a flight to Peru and/or after touring in the altitude;
Equipped with a professional Business Centre and attentive staff on hand throughout the day, seven days a week, Belmond Miraflores Park is ideal for the most demanding business traveller;
The hotel has several meeting and conference facilities available for events up to 400 guests.
A ten-minute drive from the airport and just two blocks from the Plaza de Armas, Cusco’s central square, where the cathedral and most important museums are located.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio, transformed from a former monastery and surrounded by snow-capped Andean peaks, is an oasis of beauty and Spanish colonial luxury. This heritage hotel is the ideal base from which to discover Inca ruins and the many attractions of Cusco.
Right beside the central square, this delightful hotel combines its centuries-old charm and ambience with luxury hotel service, inspired restaurants and boutique rooms and suites.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio has 125 rooms, many with charming views of the colourful rooftops of Cusco and the mountains that encircle it, and others overlooking the beautiful inner courtyards of the hotel. Many accommodations are oxygen-enriched to prevent altitude sickness and improve sleep quality.
Illariy Restaurant, with a uniquely elegant colonial atmosphere, offers buffet breakfast and light Mediterranean lunches, created by our chef:
El Tupay, located in the antique refectory serves an eclectic mix of French style cooking using fresh locally sourced ingredients. On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays we host our bohemian night with Cusco’s best tenor and soprano;
The Lobby Bar, a place where to relax and acclimatise to high altitudes.
Several oxygen enriched rooms;
Chapel of San Antonio Abad, built in 1592;
Complimentary WI-FI Internet connection in all rooms.
* Belmond Hotel Monasterio is nestled in the Andes, in the historic city of Cusco and is a perfect base to discover Machu Picchu and the Inca town of Ollyantaytambo.
* The heart of the hotel lies in the central courtyard with its gracious stone fountain and 300-year old Cedar Tree surrounded by manicured gardens and cloisters.
* Belmond Hotel Monasterio is decorated in the local Baroque style and features magnificent paintings in gold-plated picture frames.
* The many paintings by the artists of the Cusquenian School, which depict scenes from the life of San Antonio Abad, can be enjoyed by guests with a guided tour of the hotel.
* The Chapel of San Antonio Abad, a spiritual and intimate venue for special events, has been faithfully restored to its original church-like splendour.
* The restaurants at Belmond Hotel Monasterio are renowned in Cusco, which is itself a primary gastronomic destination in Latin America.
* With its view onto the Main Patio and intimate ambiance, Restaurant Illariy will delight with its distinctive Andino-Nikkei cuisine.
* After a busy day pacing up and down the cobbly streets of colonial Cusco, a Pisco Sour or a Coca Sour in the Lobby Bar is the perfect chill-out treat.
* Private tours and excursions to the Sacred Valley of the Incas and other archaeological sites are easily organised by the Concierge.
The hotel is only 15 minutes from Ollantaytambo station, where guests can take the train to Machu Picchu (1 hr 45 mins). The ancient Inca capital of Cusco is a 1 hour 10 minute drive away.
Among verdant fields and towering mountains, set on the banks of the rushing Urubamba River, lies Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado. This beautiful hideaway resembling a small Andean village, features rooms, suites and villas which are ideal for both romantic retreats and family getaways.
Situated at a lower altitude than nearby Cusco, the hotel is a great place to indulge in relaxation, with the Mayu Wilka Spa offering treatments derived from local native plants which will help guests to unwind after an excursion in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
21 Rooms and Suites, 2 Villas; offering minimalist luxury constructed from natural stone and light woods, appointed with European furniture and finished with marble and onyx bathrooms.
Deluxe Terrace Room
Garden Junior Suite
El Huerto Restaurant
El Bar Del Huerto
Unu Bar (Pool)
Spa Mayu Wilka;
Wireless internet throughout the property.
Cultural discovery tours;
Sacred Valley Adventures.
* The Sacred Valley in Peru continues to grow in popularity with travellers who are looking for an authentic journey experience.
* Located between Cusco and Machu Picchu, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is a wonderful base to explore the Sacred Valley and surrounding towns.
* Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is situated at a lower altitude than nearby Cusco, providing the perfect environment in which to relax and acclimatise.
* The hotel is only 15 minutes from Ollantaytambo station where guests can embark on the luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu.
* Every room at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado offers views of the river.
* Guest accommodations combine the essence and colours of Peru with European minimalistic décor.
* The two-story riverfront villas have ample interior living space, which continues towards an outdoor terrace.
* Facilities at the Mayu Wilca Spa include a spacious indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and Spanish showers.
* A warm candlelit venue, El Huerto Restaurant’s atmosphere is of delicate and sophisticated dining with a spectacular riverfront vista.
* Guests find culinary inspiration and connect with the gastronomic culture of Peru by taking one of Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado cookery classes.
* The large luxuriant garden surrounding the property and the proximity of the river make Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado a haven of rural peace.
* Enjoy a cooling dip in our heated swimming pool. Or simply relax and take in the view of the river while you lounge on the comfortable sunbeds.
Located 400m above the Urumbamba River and 50m from the Machu Picchu citadel. A three and half hour train journey from Cusco and a 30 minute ride up the mountain to the hotel and the ruins.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is the only hotel located adjacent to one of the world’s heritage sites, the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
With magnificent gardens, the Lodge boast stunning views across the ruins, offering the perfect setting to admire a stunning sunrise or a mystical moonlit night.
Offering edgy Peruvian cuisine based on produce grown on the Lodge’s own plot, this delightful hideaway is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the shadow of the Lost City.
29 rooms and 2 suites, 12 of them with an amazing view of the surrounding mountains and all reflecting the elegant yet intimate atmosphere of a “home away from home”.
Deluxe Mountain View
Deluxe Mountain View & Terrace
Tampu Restaurant Bar for a-la-carté lunch and dinner, exclusive for guests;
Tinkuy Lunch Buffet;
El Mirador belvedere point.
In one word, location: Belmond Sanctuary Lodge is the only hotel adjacent to the ancient Inca citadel.
The lodge offers its guests the opportunity to explore this great site late in the evening and early in the day.
The magnificent gardens at the Lodge boast stunning views across Machu Picchu and are a popular location for breakfast and relaxation.
The Tampu Restaurant Bar delights guests with its sweeping vistas while the finest chefs serve a selection of international cuisine and Andean specialities.
Discovering the ruins, trekking and touring: all of our guides are local with a great knowledge of the area and help guests find some of the hidden gems that otherwise might go unseen.
A modern telescope has been placed in the garden to see planets or constellations.
Our digital binoculars are on hand to help all those bird lovers catch a glimpse of the famous Peruvian hummingbirds and other indigenous birds.