Tokyo to Seward (Anchorage), AK
A spectacular foray into some of Asia’s most intriguing locales. Engage in the ancient art of kite flying and admire the Great Wall from a helicopter. Harvest crops among locals in a Seongeup folk village. Take a high-speed train to see Kyoto’s shrines, and savour the taste of sushi you prepared from fresh catches at the local market.
Authentic experiences. Simple pleasures. Shared moments. Silversea’s Millennium Class luxury cruise ships Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper offer you freedom and space to design your day.
Slightly larger in size than ships Silver Cloud and Silver Wind, Silver Shadow retains Silversea’s essence – spacious suites, a complement of only 382 guests, superior service – paired with a lively cosmopolitan atmosphere and enhanced amenities.
Aboard the Silver Shadow, energize body and soul with complimentary Pilates and yoga in the expanded fitness center. Savor fine wines and regional culinary creations in Le Champagne, the only Wine Restaurant by Relais & Châteaux at sea. Or simply gaze at endless ocean views.
Relish, relax, recharge … repeat … Silver Shadow.
Guests: 382 Crew: 302 Length: 610 Feet / 186 Meters
Included in the cruise fare
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Free WiFi throughout the ship
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- On-board entertainment and enrichment lecturers
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- On-board gratuities