Venice Simplon-Orient-Express – Moûtiers to Paris
Depart Moûtiers / Arrive Paris Gare de Lyon
Debuting in December 2023, the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train for the first time ever will travel to the Rhône-Alpes region, allowing guests to combine a luxury rail journey to or from Paris with a skiing holiday.
Expect to admire alpine passes, snow-capped mountains and enchanting forests along your journey from one captivating location to another.
This particular route takes you from charming Moûtiers to Paris, the city of love. Board the train in Moûtiers late afternoon and prepare for a delicious dinner in one of the beautiful restaurant cars. Following four courses of the finest ingredients, choose to retire to your cosy cabin or join fellow guests in the bar car. The next morning, soak up the vistas through your window as you prepare for more fine dining, before arriving in the French Capital.
Please note – in addition to train only, we can offer a full package inclusive of flights, in resort transfers, hotels and ski arrangements.
- Fine Dining
- Food Included
- Unique Experiences
- Authentic Vintage Cabins
- Route only available in December
- Available as Inclusive Tour
Guide Price £3,785 pp
Moûtiers to Paris Train Itinerary & Timetable
Travel on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train from Moûtiers to Paris. Depart Moûtiers late afternoon for your luxurious overnight journey to Paris, where you arrive early afternoon the next day.
Day One: Aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- Board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train at Moûtiers, your steward will show you to your cabin.
- Settle into your comfortable cabin and get ready for dinner.
- Enjoy a delicious four-course dinner in one of the restaurant cars, prepared by our skilled French chefs.
- After dinner, return to the bar car to mingle with fellow guests or retire to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
Day Two: Aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express
- You awake to a leisurely French breakfast, served in your cabin as you absorb the changing views through your window.
- Spend the morning relaxing in your cabin or perhaps take a seat in the Bar Car, mingling with fellow guests.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch in one of the restaurant cars, before arriving at your destination.